Thread: 1970 BB Nova
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 12:08 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1970 BB Nova

Hello,

I've lurked, posted very little.

Some of you may have seen this car on SNS, I may have talked to some of you and look forward to more. But after reading the post on the Story with the 70 L78 recently I was inspired to try here.

I've been trying to research my car and I'm not having very much luck through most of my channels. My hope is that someone here maybe recognizes this car from back in the day.

Here is a quick summary and some photos. I bought this car when I was 17, this was 1989. It was missing the motor and trans. The guy I bought it from said it was a BB car, at the time I really didn't care. I worked on it, put a SB in it and it was running. I went off to College in 90 and it was in my Grandpa's Barn until three years ago. I've basically documented all the original BB parts on the car so I'm convinced it is an original big block car.

I bought this car in New Berlin Wisconsin in 1989. The guy I bought the car from (Jeff Schaeffer) was from West Best and was keeping it at his Brother in law's house (Craig Damato). Does anyone remember this car? It's hard to miss with the Double Dash Green. I know this car was raced, possibly at the Grove? I'm not sure if it was ever on the street. Any leads would be appreciated. If you want me to add some more info just ask.

Thanks in Advance

Attachments - The Supercar Registry Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 6.05.32 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 11.51.59 PM.png IMG_8669.jpg IMG_8606.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...