View Single Post
Old 05-18-2023, 11:31 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,008 Times in 1,400 Posts

She was very knowledgeable and experienced with the system and how to navigate thru this.

Funny thing is, I was in line at the title and tabs counter and she was talking with one of the other people and when she left, she pointed at me and said to come over to her area on the other side of the office, and she would help me. Shortly after she realized this was not a simple title exchange, I said, "bet you had no clue what you were getting into having me come over here." She laughed and replied "no I didn't, but we'll get thru this." After the title work was done, she said I should stay and she would take care of the tabs too and then asked for the insurance info on the 2 motorcycles. OOPPS, I forgot to write that down on the renewal. She said she could look it up on the computer from last year and I mentioned that the carrier is Progressive. She looked at me and asked "are you sure ?" "Yes, why ?" she said "because it's in here as travelers." I've never had that carrier in my life, so the person last year entered it wrong. She waited while I called home and got the policy number from my wife. In the end, I thanked her for sticking with this and seeing it thru. And then I said " bet you won't be inviting anyone else over here from the title line". She got a good laugh out of that and said she was not...
1967 Camaro ss/rs
1938 Business coupe, street rod
2000 FXSTS, original owner, 13k miles