View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 02:49 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

When my Dad passed about 4 years ago, I went through TONS of stuff. Found lot's of guns and ammo, all kinds of stuff. There is a roll of craft paper that I saved, it's a big roll. I have a '68 apart right now and it is missing one side on the front and maybe both backs? Not sure. I compared the roll stock to the factory sheet and it's pretty good. I have to find that roll, have not seen it in a while. I JUST got back from driving 1,620 miles in 27 hours! I am dead. But after I sleep in tom., I will see if I can find that roll. Hope it's still around. Then I can send you a small piece to see if ya like it. I can tell you The roll is about 40 or 50 years old. I found 2 brand new 500 foot rolls of 3/8th's cotton rope "Made in USA". Nice stuff in perfect condition. I remember seeing them when I was a kid in San Francisco in the 60's. I think that Kraft paper was from my Dad's tropical fish business. It was called "Bay Area Aquatics". My Dads best customer was the chief of police in a town in China. But, ANYWAY... I'll get back to ya ASAICan... Danny