View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 11:18 PM

Thanked 3,399 Times in 1,242 Posts

I don't know what set he had on Facebook but I'm not impressed with what he sold me for a considerable amount of money! I have bought way better shifters than this for a lot less money elsewhere in recent years. I've also sold way better quality shifters than the one he just sold me. When asked what he was going to put together, I also asked if all hardware was original with correct factory head markings.

You folks can be the judge, but does this look to you like a professionally restored Shifter and Rods? Inconsistent finishing on the rods and the tabs, and the shifter mount and main body look to have been heavily rusted prior to being plated as they are both heavily pitted. I am really not impressed with Eric (Crash) Davidson's offerings at all...and would like to know what others have experienced with his shifters or transmissions being sold here.

I did send an email asking him to explain and to this date that has gone unanswered! I would not buy from him again and I would not recommend buying anything restored from this individual unless you see it before you buy it. Here's what he sold me for $1100.00 and didn't even ship it. Instead he dropped it off at Midwest Muncie and they then had to box it up and ship it to me. That was a real $hitty move if you ask me?

Last edited by NorCam; 10-16-2020 at 11:38 PM.