View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 03:58 PM

Thanked 1,231 Times in 576 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergy View Post
Come on guys - arguing over the outcome of this thing is getting ridiculous.

More importantly - have any of our members (or anyone that they know) been infected? ��

I guess an antibody test would tell for sure. I attended the ISCA event in Cincinnati with a group of Norwood Retirees and relatives. I displayed the Last Norwood build there for the public to see. The show had tremendous gate all weekend and I spent time shaking hands all weekend as well.

I had a large bottle of sanitizer on the table and used it liberally all weekend.

All of the retirees got sick after the show within 3-5 days. My cousin got very sick on day 8 her Husband very sick and earlier then her.

Dry Hacking cough, Fever. Two trips to the doctor for him one for her both tested negative for the FLU both recovered. All the retirees recovered.

My wife was sick for 4 days. I was sick for over a week. Low grade fever, headache, and intestinal issues. We both recovered on our own.

Another member of this site was also in close proximity to all of us for an extended period of time. He wound up a asymptomatic, however his wife became very ill 8 days later and was taken to the hospital with pneumonia.

She also recovered.

Do I think this stuff has been here a tad bit longer then we think? You betcha I do.