View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 06:24 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 1,088 Times in 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzl78 View Post
Jose, where did you order the front windshield from? Jeff
ebay store: autocity1958 item number 302654318337 PM them your requested date code. Turn around was less than a week and a half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffp920 View Post
Jose I have a clean and clear set of original black California license plates, unrestored if you are interested.
No thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuncio View Post
Love what you're doing with this car.
I'm glad others are enjoying what I'm doing. Thank you!

I have decided to put out an OH craigslist ad looking for the born with transmission. I also shared the post on Facebook and hope to get somewhere.

I got a call this morning saying that Judy simply left months ago and nobody knows where she is. The gentlemen said he asked her about the transmission and said that she didn't remember who she sold it to. It sounds like when she was selling off her estate in the 2000's she sold the Camaro sans transmission which was confirmed by John Baxter who bought the car from her. My guess is she simply sold it off separately so I'm looking for anyone who bought parts from her during this time.

As I wrench on the car, I can tell she didn't do much to the car at all. The gears were at one time swapped to open 3.31's and she ran a small block in the car (I have correctly dated 4 series carrier and 4.56 gears going back in). I doubt she blew the muncie. I was told her dream was to put a 396 back in it. my guess is that's why she removed the small block in the first place and sold it without engine or trans.

This is the last remaining important piece to the car and I'm really hoping to find it.

67 Camaro L78

Last edited by jbtech; 07-02-2022 at 06:27 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jbtech For This Useful Post:
dykstra (06-23-2023), RPOLS3 (07-05-2022), Too Many Projects (07-02-2022)