View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 11:43 AM

I looked at a OG K-code Falcon YEARS ago. This car was black with red int, 4 spd and factory 4.30 gears. I also seen a white with red one as well.

I was fortunate to have a local FACTORY Ford racer by the name of Don Henderson. He was racing factory cars back in those days and HIS story matched to what the second owner that said there was a lot more then 7 made, a lot more. Now Don said that Ford made almost enough for every other Ford dealer in Ontario to get a car. NOT every Ford dealer would get one. He said there was more then 40 made that he was aware of???

Both Don Sr and Jr passed away years ago so we can't get more info from them. He was racing a 66 427 Fairlane and a factory Paxton car as well.

Don Sr. was also the man who found an original GT350 COUPE. He restored that car, took it to a Shelby show where everyone claimed it was a fake. That is till Carol himself confirmed they made a few of them. NO ONE in the know of Shelby's knew that the GT3550 COUPE existed. But Don did and found one. So I would take it that he knew his Fords.
'78 Z28 32,000 survivor, Og Yellow paint, AC.
'69 CANADIAN Nova SS 396/350 hp
'67 CANADIAN Nova SS 427 10 sec. driver
'66 CANADIAN Nova SS Race Car
'61 CANADIAN Pontiac Bubble top 409+/4sp (SOLD)
'31 ALL STEEL Chevy P.U. GONE (EX-WIFES NOW)