View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 03:10 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: Not a muscle car but my next project

I LOVE me some 55 Chevys. When I was just a young lad I went to my fathers house for the weekend and noticed his 66 big block biscayne was gone so I go inside and first thing I did was to ask my father where's the Chevy he replies back " I traded it off the new car will be here in the morning. ( wouldn't tell me what type of car) Keep in mind the 66 biscayne was all original and mint and a original big block 4 speed car so I could hardly sleep that night thinking about the new car. As morning approached I was wide eyed on a cold rainy morning waiting on this new car well it showed up alright on 3 different trailers a basket case 55 2 door 150. I was devastated he traded that beautiful biscayne for this pile of junk. Spent the whole summer every weekend helping him build that car in the driveway ( no garage) to a primered driver and Iv been hooked ever since. The first time out we were cruising down the road and the hood was just set on with no hinges and latched in the front the wind lifted it off and threw it down in front of the car and we ran it over. Memories the all Mighty 55 is my next car whether I need another one or not.
1978 chevy shortbed stepside
1983 chevy shortbed
1985 chevy shortbed
If a hammer and duct tape wont fix it u have electrical problems!