View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 01:02 AM

It's a complete car. Just hasn't been started in a long time. Flush the gas tank and new carb (rebuilt 3310-1 included) and it should run. But it does need restoration. Has most parts to put back to original.
T1129MW block, matching heads, intake, exhaust manifolds (879 is a couple days after the engine build if I remember correctly), water pump. Also crank, rods, harmonic balancer, flywheel.
Correct and dated: '211 carb, smog pump, starter. Correct dated rebuilt alternator, distributor.
Original correct valve covers. All the smog with pulley and check valves restored. Dated tower clamps, hoses, diverter valve. All pieces correct.
Radiator is dated.
5 XG rally wheels, K17 11 30
Rebuilt power brake booster and master cylinder. Calipers rebuilt a long time ago and one might be leaking. Front end suspension rebuilt years ago.
M20 does pop out of 4th gear when deceleration so needs rebuild. Comes with dated main case. Factory 4-speed shifter with correct big block hardware.
Rebuilt dated horns.
Most of these parts are hard to find and expensive. Hard to put this together today.
Rust/bondo/dent free doors that are nicer than the ones on the car. Front sheet metal is all GM.
Has traction bars but have shock plates to go back to factory.
Worst accident damage is the panel that goes from the firewall to the door mounting panel. This is spot welded and I have a rust-free piece. Back tail panel has some bondo and RS taillight holes added but have GM tail panel if needed to repair. Someone threw a driveshaft (rear) and it bent up the hump. I have a piece cut out of another Camaro. Speaker panel behind back seat, someone cut them out to drop speakers in from the top. Have panel to repair (also small pieces to just fix the speaker areas. Back window leaks in one corner so probably some rust there. Driver's rocker has had a section welded in.
Trying to be honest. Not many fairly rust-free cars out there like this one. Still needs some body panel replacements/repairs. Martin
George Olsen Chevrolet San Francisco