View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 02:41 PM

Thanked 1,377 Times in 670 Posts

It's all part of The Great Reset. Add in Climate Change and ESG, and you have a picture of the efforts they're taking to wholesale-change the world into one where you won't own any property yourself and you'll become reliant on the government (as stated above) for everything. It won't be today, but our kids and grandkids may face this if we don't take steps to stop it now. Does everyone truly believe they want EV's to replace ICE vehicles out of their desire to save the planet? Or is it because they can control people a lot easier when you can remotely shut off the grid or remotely shut off individual vehicles when they choose to? Call me crazy, I'm OK with that, but there's just too much going on for it all to be random and coincidental.

I'm contracted to work for a Federal Home Loan Bank now and they are pushing ESG Scores (Environmental, Social and Governance) that will determine whether a vendor will be able to do business with the bank (there's already an ESG Officer), and there's also a major push for the bank to deal with Climate Change. We had an officer present information from a CC compliance seminar he attended last week where they stated that the science surrounding CC is settled, and that there's minimal to no dissention from accepted opinion. He also stated that there is clear evidence that CC is the most important and urgent issue that the world is facing, and that if we don't put CC at the forefront of nearly every decision, we are doomed. I am not exaggerating here. They are looking at instituting regulations and systems to address CC, but they have no idea what these regulations will be, and/or what they will address. It's insanity.

Here's a good book on The Great Reset:

https://billmuehlenberg.com/2022/03/...by-glenn-beck/
John 10:30
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to markinnaples For This Useful Post:
70 copo (07-28-2022), downunder1 (08-11-2022), lbnaz (07-28-2022), mhurd (07-29-2022), PeteLeathersac (07-30-2022), RPO LS7 (07-28-2022)