View Single Post
Old 08-21-2021, 12:15 PM

Thank you for all the interest.I have been a voyeur of the site since I bought the car in 2018.It has been an invaluable resource for putting the car together.I spoke to many of you at mcan 2019 when I did a lot of question asking and photo taking.I have had the mentoring help of a camaro restorer who is a member here and I’m am sure we’ll respected. If he chooses to chime in that’s fine but I’m not going to name him.I have been very quiet about the car and descreat.My father passed away in 1982 and I thought what I had was a car he painted now I feel it’s more than that.The last discussion I had with the owner about the car in depth was 1987.He told me he thought it was a motion car and maybe a copo.So for the last 2 years it has been kind of consuming me to find out what the car is and make sure I don’t represent it the wrong way.This group is a tight knit knowledgeable smart bunch and Reminds me of the airplane community.I am looking for help finding any history of the car prior to 1978. The vin is 124379N514065 .I’m hoping someone can direct me to shipping records or maybe a vin list of high performance dealers ? My cel is 207-538-5257. Again I want to represent the car correctly
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oldjeffy For This Useful Post:
69M22Z (08-21-2021), X66 714 (08-21-2021)