View Single Post
Old 02-20-2022, 05:24 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,396 Times in 758 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Too Many Projects View Post
3 months of interest at 1% of cost can't be as much of a loss as the $1,000. What color ???
Update: this morning the new Dodge incentives popped up. 0% financing or $1000 rebate. I asked my dealer contact if the new 0% counts toward the financing requirement and he said unfortunately no, it would have to be a Chrysler Financial rate above that, but he did say that the $1000 rebate would offset the missing $1k from not financing at a non-incentive rate. So I still get my 6% under invoice deal which is a locked in price anyway which is almost $9000 below MSRP.

Svelte-body Redeye Octane Red (the dark raspberry color) with Demonic Red interior with no options other than the silver wheels and stereo. Lightest car they make with the 797 hp engine. It's the Demon engine and drivetrain but rated at 100 rpm lower on the power curve. :-) (which actually dynos at 812 hp according to Dodge's SAE report).

Unfortunately you cannot get a widebody Redeye with any interior other than plain black and no rim/tire options - they did this to steer people to the new more expensive Jailbreak model which allows you to order any combination of any colors/options...but they only gave certain dealers two allocations for them and most dealers are trying to charge above MSRP for it. Pretty crazy since it is only a color/trim package and not a different engine package. Dodge really shot themselves in the foot with that move.

Last edited by njsteve; 02-20-2022 at 05:32 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to njsteve For This Useful Post:
427TJ (02-20-2022)