View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 04:47 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Bill was one of my childhood hero's as we lived in the same neighborhood as much as I could 7 days a week I would drive by his house in my 69 Camaro (that I still race to this day ) or on one of the different motorcycles that I had at the time as a snot nose punk kid probably trying hard to do a wheelie by his house so he would notice me which he usually did with a smile and a head shake but he was always a great guy...I have since come to be friends with him and his beautiful wife and they are still the same people that I tried to impress (50 yrs. ago) lol. I love reading these types of stories because it takes me back to my great childhood and to all of the guys like Bill and others that totally influenced me to do what I do today. Thank you, Bill, for being a big part of my childhood whether you know that or not! Hope to see you see soon!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrwonderfulmotorsports For This Useful Post:
Bill Pritchard (03-09-2024), L78_Nova (03-12-2024), scuncio (03-08-2024), Steve Shauger (03-08-2024)