View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 11:05 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,600 Times in 1,139 Posts
Default Re: Advice for a MCACN rookie

Oh man....what kind of loaded question is that??? [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif[/img] OK, I may have to comment, so you might want to pull up a chair. Where to start. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif[/img] First off, I'm a MCACN regular (only been three times) so I know a thing or two about this show! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] But in all seriousness, welcome to your new annual November pilgrimage!!!! You'll be hooked. OK, so what to bring.... Shoes? Two pair. The first one will be worn out in say, oh, about three hours. Camera? Yep, and maybe mount a Go-Pro on your head too. What about resolution settings? I chose somehwere between Hugongous and Ginormic to capture things on the cellular level. Memory cards of at LEAST 9 Bagigbytes, of which I carry seventeen. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/wink.gif[/img]

But seriously, this is such a cool show!!! Behind all the hotels are some restaurants like the Hofbrau House, an Irish Pub, and a few others. Gibson's Steak House as alrewady mentioned, is right there in walking distance too. There is a shuttle that runs in a loop and will take you to the outlet mall for free from the convention center. Giordano's delivers to the hotels for the best pizza around!

Welcome to the show and see you next year...and the year after that...and after that.... [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif[/img]

Cheers [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]