Thread: 1969 L89 Camaro
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 03:39 PM

A member her was instrumental in finding this ad from Jan 70 from Queen City Chevrolet. One of the stock #s says Lemans blue, aluminum head, cowl induction, chambered exhaust. The original owner told me he got pulled over on the KY border for illegal exhaust and I assumed thats what he meant . Now thats been documented as well with the ad. He also stated he got it for a hs graduation present and it was so expensive it had been left over, hence the ad for it almost a year from its build date. He stated there was a zl1 and he had his choice and took the L89 because of the color . No need to look any further, its 100 legit.I do my due diligence before I buy anything , not after. Car also has original POP and title in mothers name who had to be on the title since her son was underage . Great car !! Anyone that is interested can pay an outsider several thousand to give you their thoughts , or pay me the same few thousand and ill put in writing ill give you your money back and 50K for your trouble if its not authentic. He's got a yellow one I used to own as well if someone wants a different color. Benny you should know better than to post the due diligence stuff,youve seen the cars ive had for 35 years, please.
Attached Images

No Fisher priced toys here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the427king For This Useful Post:
lbnaz (12-09-2020), PeteLeathersac (10-28-2023)