View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 04:22 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,490 Times in 610 Posts

Dave, let me see if I can maybe explain why the comments were removed.. First part of the comment was absolutely fine.

I thanked a seller in their ad for having reasonably priced items

This issue is the 2nd half of the comment.

it was too bad that they'll be bought and flipped for four times as much so backyard guys can't afford them

2 people replied to the ad and both paying members that sell on the forum. That comment looks to be directed at one or both of them. If you say you didnt mean it that way I find it hard to believe. Common sense would be to not make comments in the for sale thread section regardless if it is valid or not if you are not interested in buying or selling an item. "Congrats on the sale" or "great price" posts should be acceptable but not adding a jab comment.. People can ask whatever they want for parts but ultimately its the buyers that set the demand and value. Right or wrong thats the way it is. And you could have also sent it privately to the seller and still got the point across. So if you dont like how things work I suggest you take up another hobby. I have learned to live with it. And I am not saying that in a smartass way.. It sucks and I hate its that way but until buyers stop paying high prices it will stay the same and most likely prices will increase.

Last edited by cook_dw; 08-30-2017 at 04:24 PM.