View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 08:22 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Cleaning out magazine collection

Over the Christmas holiday I was given some really crappy health news which is leading me to clear out some things from my attic so my wife won't have to go up there later.

I never realized how many car magazines I had accumulated over the years. I have lined the entire floor of my den with magazines of all titles. Some go back as far as 1983. I started to separate all of my Muscle Car Review magazines and it is quite a pain in the neck.

Before I continue with the title and all of the others I have, I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in these (I don't want any money for them).
If no one is interested would anyone have any idea where I could donate them or are they just headed to the recycle bin?

I have attached a few pictures just to show how many magazines I have and the various titles that I have.

I also have some sales brochures for Corvettes, Mustang, Viper and GTO that I can give away.
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave Rifkin For This Useful Post:
downunder1 (02-14-2024), Oldss (02-14-2024)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry various magazines.jpg the Chevrolet story 1911 - 1970.jpg Pontiac Enthusiast.jpg New GTO brochure folder.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...