View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 01:06 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Rich, Enoch, did a great job on my hardware. He is very communicative and knowledgeable as I'm sure most of us can see based off what he sells on this site. As you can see in the picture of the assorted bags of hardware, he's more OCD than I am... but hey it makes putting the right bolts in the right holes easier. He is a valuable wealth of knowledge and I appreciate the time he took to organize everything for me, THANKS Rich!

We are making good progress on the subframe. My 15x4 Cragars required a 3/8" wheel spacer to clear the brake calipers. I am ordering 2" wheel studs so they lug nuts will have more meat to bite on to.

The coil springs are from Coil Springs Specialties in Kansas. The springs are the same height as my original small block springs but the coils are thicker, hopefully they work out all right.

The calipers are from Anthony S and had them rebuilt at Muskegon Caliper in Muskegon, Michigan. Very quick turn around there, they machined the cylinders, added stainless sleeves, and new pistons. The rotors are reproduction 2 piece units from Heartbeat City.

The shocks are generic Gabriel... I think which I painted with white VHT epoxy paint to replicate Hurst/Gabriel drag shocks.

My buddy was making fun of the dinky sway bar. I just pointed at the skinnies and said don't think we need to worry about this car winning any autocross events....
Attached Images

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chuck_Burg For This Useful Post:
big gear head (03-24-2021), dykstra (03-26-2021), Enoch (03-24-2021), jbtech (03-28-2021), L72Chevelle (03-24-2021), NorCam (03-27-2021), ScottG (12-19-2021), Too Many Projects (03-24-2021), Xplantdad (03-24-2021)