View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 12:33 PM

Hard to pick just one. We still daily drive the classics and ironically the two that my wife and I use I don't consider the best "all around" car but they do what we want well enough. The 69Z is the better car, with a better back seat, a little more trunk, and nimble, fun to drive. The 70 Formula has it's drawbacks. The trunk is too small with an even smaller lid that doesn't allow big things inside, the back seat is horrible, like sitting in a dungeon. My son would much rather ride in the Z where he sits up higher and more visibility, and the doors on the Formula are huge. You really don't even have room to open them in todays parking spots. It does ride a little better than the Z though.

Probably my favorite driver we've had were the 70-72 Novas. Small enough they are nimble and easy to park, back seat area is spacious, the trunk was also spacious with a lid large enough to actually put things in it. They rode nice enough, and my wife enjoyed driving them, not too big, not too small, easy to work on.

I like the A-bodies but I don't think I'd enjoy daily driving the chevelle as much. My wife won't drive it anyway....too big. It is pretty comfy with the family inside though. Of course being the larger car, heavier, and longer wheel base, it has the best ride quality.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to x33rs For This Useful Post:
Arrowsmith (04-15-2020), markinnaples (04-15-2020), Xplantdad (04-15-2020)