View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 10:47 PM
Administrator

Thanked 6,192 Times in 1,343 Posts
Default My Garage and Journey

I'm very disappointed with the present magazine offerings. Our membership's wealth of knowledge, history, passion and journey we have taken should be shared. I think it will provide more entertainment than most magazines. We are about to introduce a new site application My Garage and Journey, which will provide each contributing member their own forum to share their journey, passions, car/collection, memorabilia and skill set.

I've been telling everyone it will be launched soon, but there has been delay after delay. I am excited to say that much progress has been made now and when launched it will fill a huge void due to lack of magazine coverage which used to provide us with information and entertainment. My Garage and Journey will also allow us to learn about members passions, knowledge, journey and interests... oh and their cars!!!!

The delays are due to driving it towards simplicity and user friendly. Fingers crossed for a launch this month.

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Steve Shauger For This Useful Post:
Bill Pritchard (10-13-2021), napa68 (10-14-2021), R68GTO (10-15-2021), RPOLS3 (10-14-2021), tom406 (10-13-2021), Xplantdad (10-14-2021)