View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 03:52 PM

Default Build a Bigger Grarage or Sell a couple cars ?

Hey guys ,just looking for a little advice or input. I recently took my foot of the gas and took a step back from my previous job after 38 years (I'm 57 years old now) While I do still plan to work for a few more years just to maintain my life long Savings. That being said i did take a huge pay cut with my decision, but i am debt free and content with my toys ! The reason for this post is I'm currently ready to pull the trigger on a nice addition to my existing 2 car garage .But with the contstruction cost of today its a significant chunk of money. My dilema is that i currently have my long time Street/Strip 67 Camaro & a Anglia Gasser project filling up my existing garage . And my two life long dream cars that Ive been lucky enough to acquire over the last 10 years and i would never be able to replace with today's values (70 RS/Z28 & 70 SS Chevelle) are residing in my former bosses part time home's 5 car garage. While there are no hard feelings or drama between us and he says i can keep them there as long as i want... I just would feel better having them "at home". I do know how much more i would enjoy them, having them here in a new bigger garage/man cave. While my only real passion is Motorhead type stuff and i do drive both cars occasionally . Sometimes i feel downsizing by selling off the 2 cars while their values are hot and saving the money from the garage build would be the smart thing to do ? Sorry for the long winded post, but i knew you guys could feel my thoughts ... thanks

Last edited by GrumpyJeff; 04-09-2022 at 05:07 PM.
Attachments - The Supercar Registry J Jonah Jameson.JPG IMG_2938.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...