View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 08:34 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Crossmember dilemma is officially, at least seemingly, over! The new crossmember is in. Shifter is right in the middle of the hole. HUGE thanks to Crash for a great shifter that really is positioned where you said it would be, of course when the correct crossmember is used...

Another HUGE thanks to Russel, Mr. 4 Speed, for these totally awesome NOS Appliance headers. As I previously mentioned Russel sold me these with the stipulation that they get installed on this car. Well buddy almost three years later and here we are, your headers have been test fitted.

I am very pleased with the fitment of these headers to say the least. So many people, and companies, seem to struggle with big block Camaro header fitment. Well these headers are nearly 50 years old they clear the steering box with room to spare. If you have a lift just remove the steering box and the headers slide right in for the bottom. Plenty of room to add the steering box back in once the headers are installed. This is a two person job. These headers have great ground clearance too, sorry I didn't get a picture of that this time. Tomorrow I'm taking them to get ceramic coated in the original white color.
Attached Images

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chuck_Burg For This Useful Post:
big gear head (05-04-2021), jbtech (05-06-2021), L_e_e (05-05-2021), mr.4speed (05-05-2021), olredalert (05-04-2021), PeteLeathersac (05-04-2021)