View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 01:01 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,389 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by R68GTO View Post
Same here, I had the sticker on my MCACN lanyard but had hoped to meet more members than I did. I had posted on another thread for everyone to meet at my car at 2pm Saturday. A few guys (Freddie, Bentley) showed up which was great. IMO a designated meeting place/time along with name tags would be the best if well-advertised before-hand. Once you get roaming around at that show, you get engrossed in the cars, the last thing you're looking at is name tags.

And I lost track of time and was probably in the cafe getting food about then. After that, I went back to the Hyatt and got my assigned room and checked it out...for 2 hours on the bed. I was a zombie by then from only having about 3 hours of sleep since 7am Friday.
I need to plan better for next year and get more rest. Forgetting to put the SD card in the camera Friday night before I left home was a BIG disappointment. We should be able to work out a better plan for meeting and greeting in the next 8-10 months too.
Maybe I should sign on as a volunteer and be there to help set up Thursday and Friday. That would put me in a position to meet people. Does that come with a room Bob/Ian ...
1967 Camaro ss/rs
1938 Business coupe, street rod
2000 FXSTS, original owner, 13k miles