View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 06:23 PM

I have a 7000, not an EXT. I've had my 77 Z28 (which was too low and i needed to drive up on some wood) and 67 up on it. None of my trucks yet, but I do have the SUV adapters a friend gave me. Ceiling height is my issue, and width to a lessor degree. 2 car is only about 25'x28'.

I've been using it on my 67 Camaro the past few weeks. I had a 4 speed trans in and out if it a few times. Its tight but I can. Not sure I'd be able to do that with the much bigger T56 in my 77. the frame rails are just too far inboard compared to modern pinch welds

I'm still learning how best to use this thing. I don't love stacking blocks but have trying to level things. Like the Camaro is on it now with single blocks on the back and stacked blocks up front.

I had trouble trying to pick up my kid's 2014 challenger. I tried to use blocks on frame rails but it wanted to slide off as i raised it. I need the pinch weld blocks for that car. They really ought to include those with it. It pissed me off i could not pick up the challenger with what is delivered.

I need to make some cribs or get the race ramp cribs. But the car moves backwards about 12" when you lift it, so I am hoping I can actually get a car down onto cribs.

Its a compromise for me. No room for a lift. I like it, I don't love it. I wish the controller cable was longer (or wireless). And it's heavy, like 90lbs a side. I still think I might have liked the max jack better, but I doubt my floor is adequate. But when i see a max jack i get a little buyers remorse.

My 67 is very much not a supercar lol
Attached Images

Last edited by BonzoHansen; 02-08-2021 at 06:26 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BonzoHansen For This Useful Post:
markinnaples (02-17-2021), tom406 (02-08-2021)