View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 02:23 PM

Zedder, sorry I don't see it as appealing as these guys do, SORRY not putting it/you down, just trying to be honest. Rare doesn't always mean worth more.

Problem is, it's a CANADIAN dealer car. Look at the Beaumont/Acadian cars. They are worth less than the comparable Chevelle/Nova's even though there are far less = rarer. I was into the Canadian car scene for about 7/8 yrs and this is what I found when I went looking for the CND cars.

But with that being said. IF you think that the car compares well to the SS350 car, I WOULD add 6-10K to that value and price the car there. Just like real estate, you price it to high, it sits and usually goes for less then it should have once it's past the "hot button" time.

Sorry not trying to be a d!ck or anything. Just my honest opinion. Looks like a nice clean driver. No hood scoops, mild 327 without any performance upgrades could limit the market. IDK maybe look at a #2 Camaro NOT an SS350 and add to that. As noted, these were mostly "appearance" packages, but for the 427's car that NONE are known to exist. Other dealer car, Dana, Yenko, BM and even Conroys all had performance behind them to garner a bigger $$$. YES it from a performance dealer, but also look at it like this, what would a base '67 327 Camaro be some strips from say Bill Thomas, Scuncio or Jack Douglas. I think that would be a better representation of value myself.

Looking at the pictures online, I would say $50,000 CND or around that. I personally just don't see it being much more than that, if any.
'78 Z28 32,000 survivor, Og Yellow paint, AC.
'69 CANADIAN Nova SS 396/350 hp
'67 CANADIAN Nova SS 427 10 sec. driver
'66 CANADIAN Nova SS Race Car
'61 CANADIAN Pontiac Bubble top 409+/4sp (SOLD)
'31 ALL STEEL Chevy P.U. GONE (EX-WIFES NOW)