View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 02:09 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,779 Times in 1,599 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanchevelle View Post
I am the owner of the special paint 1969 copo chevelle that a few members here have previously owned. It’s the last car listed on the 6th page and was sold new at The Westminister Motor Co., Westminster, MD. After reviewing the registry I don’t see any other car listed with special paint outside of this car. Are there any other special paint 69 chevelle super cars known? I know the 76 yellow and 72 orange cars had to be ordered on a copo but I’m asking specifically about cars that were painted a color not available on a 1969 chevelle. This forum is a great resource.
----Ryan,,,mprice (Mick) is the fella responsible for the great resto on your COPO. I was just one of the lucky ones who owned it for a relatively short time. I believe your car was 69 Corvette Riverside Gold or something close to it (possibly a similar Cadillac color).. If not for the chance to buy back a very important Corvette in my life I would probably still have your car, but I know it's in very good hands now!....Bill S
The Following User Says Thank You to olredalert For This Useful Post:
ryanchevelle (08-12-2022)