View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 02:54 PM

Thanked 7,178 Times in 1,578 Posts
Default Re: Musclecar Photographs mrays

Here are a few modified cars from the same event.

The Mitchell's 57 Bel Air was a Gold Class car. The color is Sunset Pearlescent Orange and it has a 572 putting out close to 700 horsepower.

The Hutton's 59 El Camino. You don't see many of these around. This one has a supercharged small block and won Best El Camino of the show.

The Turner's 60 Corvette. Unfortunately I don't had a shot of it's engine. It had a 383 with I believe a Kinsler intake. Instead of having 4 side draft Weber carbs it was fitted with EFI. It won Best Corvette of the show.

The Higgins' 64 El Camino. It had a small block with EFI. It won Best Pro Street Truck.

F. Armon's 70 Opel GT with a supercharged small block. This is quite the little pocket rocket. There used to be a number of these back when Pro Street was popular, but I don't know if I ever saw any as nice as this one.

Jack Stone's 72 Impala with a 434 small block on NOS putting out over 900 horse power. Jack owns First Choice Auto Body in Elkhart, IN and is one of the best paint and body guys in the area. He has painted atleast 6 Gold Class cars and has one of the nicest 69 Chevelle Pro Street cars I have ever seen. It was just featured on the January 2015 issue of RPM Magazine. I haven't taken any pictures of it yet but if you follow the link you can find it on page 56 of the January issue. Jack Stone's 69 Chevelle

The Following User Says Thank You to mrays For This Useful Post:
67 Nova Boy (11-22-2023)