Thread: super bowl
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 05:43 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: super bowl

I'm from Baltimore and really don't follow or care a whole lot about football. I told my wife at the time of the black-out that S/F was going to be a DIFFERENT team and to watch out!!!
If only I could predict the Powerball numbers! I have to say that Colin K. is DANGEROUS!!! That guy has a lot of heart and has my vote. The Ravens did win, but I don't know if they really played better football. Like I said earlier, I really am not a fan, but it's good for our town and the energy here is unreal. I was on the "2doorpost" site during half-time so I can not comment on Beyonce'. Tomarrow is the parade here in town and business and traffic will be a stand-still. There is a furniture store here that had a promotion that if the starting kick-off of the 1st or 3rd quarter was run back for a touchdown anything purchased on Sunday before 3pm was free. The news this morning stated there was $600,00 worth of free stuff given away. I know when our dealership sponsors a "hole-in-one" free car at a golf tournament an insurance policy is taken out---I can imagine the same was done at the furniture store.