View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 01:07 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,396 Times in 758 Posts

BTW, in case you're wondering why I chose that color, here's the background.

I REALLY wanted a Plum Crazy Redeye but Dodge decided in their infinte wisdom, to kill off that color in 2020. They replaced it with "Hellraisen" which looks more like a depressing prune metallic than the vivacious purple color they previously had. So I was stuck.

That was until my wife saw me on the Dodge website and said: "Wow I really love that Octane red." She opined that, that was the color she wanted our AWD Charger to be before we found a white with red interior one at a local dealer at the end of the model year and grabbed it.

So, as a wise Circuit Court Judge once told me in court when I tried to object to a defense attorney's incorrect ramblings: "Son, when the opposing party is arguing your case for you, always let them continue uninterrupted".

So, I let my wife finish her soliloquy on how she loves Octane Red and how we should have bought a car in that color, yada yada yada...

When she was finished, I lovingly said to her: "I should have never doubted you dear. To make it up to you, I am ordering this car in the color you love, with the red interior you love. Happy Valentines Day!"

Last edited by njsteve; 03-31-2022 at 01:28 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to njsteve For This Useful Post:
427TJ (04-01-2022), COPO (03-31-2022), dustinm (03-31-2022), GM Powertrain (04-04-2022), napa68 (03-31-2022)