View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 02:16 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

I spoke with the last registered owner after I received the information in the 90s. He sold it and did not know anything on the buyer. That is the end of the trail. Interesting footnote, and I did not pay any attention to it then. They gave me the selling dealer info. After I became curious in these last few years I saw that the selling dealer was in the Yenko dealer network. I never doubted its authenticity. Nobody in my area had even heard of them, including myself when I purchased it in April 1972. It had original paint and there were no “clones” at the time. Trim tag info? Of course not, who looked at a trim tag then? I was 16 and all I wanted to do is go fast and drag race.
I do have copies of the titles and even a registration or two. Nonetheless, I have had the vin memorized for decades, just in case I found it. I remember every hole I drilled in the car. Every modification. Had a burglar alarm (no garage for me) etc. and I mounted 2 batteries in the trunk. If I come across it, it would be like a dream.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TWB For This Useful Post:
Tracker1 (10-05-2019), YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY (10-09-2019)