View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Sherri and I had a great time. I think we were able to see about 500 of the 560 or so cars. I met up with Joe (hiperf69) to get some tires, wheels and a damper from him. We also got to spend some quality time with Stefano. He and his wife were very gracious. As a vendor at the event, I know his time was limited, but you would never have known it. What a great resource to have on this site.
We also had a great chat with Charley. No one gets “quality time” with Charley, right? We had just seen the “Rustoleum 57” (yeah, you need to name it Charley) and were able to get the scoop on it.
Also got to talk with Dan V for a bit. Even met a guy who is building a 53 Studebaker Commander gasser; and he may have the clutch pedal and linkage parts I need for my 53.
The biggest problem for me is this: I would really like to meet some of you other guys face to face, but I don’t know what you look like. I know Mitch and Jonesy met up, cuz Mitch already has the cool tires and wheels going on the Camaro. I would see 5-10 guys yukking it up in a group, and wonder if it was a group of guys from the yenko site. Just didn’t want to walk up and ask total strangers if they happen to frequent this site. Maybe next time we figure out a way to make it happen.

Same here. I wonder if we had "site" ball caps or shirts would help for some of us that dont know everyone's face?