View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 05:19 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Block Bill View Post
I talked to the owner of the Monaco Orange M-40 car at MCACN back in 2018? when he showed it and had paperwork to prove it was an original produced ZL-1 making it (3) total. The Yellow 4 speed Coupe, the White 4 speed Coupe, and now this Orange Automatic Roadster. Is it everyone's belief the Orange Cars paperwork is not genuine? This debate seems to have been going on a LONG time with no concrete answer. I would like to know what everyone on the Yenko.net site thinks. Sure would be cool if it was REAL.

Bill
Did he explain why there are two sets of nearly identical documents , one with a font that would not be printable on any printer or typewriter available in 1969? Perhaps it was done for display purposes only while the original was securely home in a safe? That is certainly plausible.

Also why does his tank sticker say RPO ZL1 when the yellow Judski car says RPO L88 then farther down ZL1 ALUMINUM CYLINDER BLOCK? These are the questions that I have around the docs for the orange car that I don't have answers for.

Last edited by Tracker1; 12-28-2022 at 05:22 PM.