View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 12:12 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

[QUOTE=southernfriedcj;1611558]https://www.hemmings.com/auction/197...SAHEgI31fD_BwE

This is one sweet ride IMO.

Seller sucks at taking pictures (as do I).

"Only 1,030 original miles. That’s all the seller states that this 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo has been driven in more than 52 years. In fact, it had only gone 286 miles from new until the seller acquired the car in 2021. The story is the original owner passed away shortly after purchasing the car and it went to her nephew, who did not drive. It was garaged for the next half-century and when the nephew himself passed, the seller purchased it from his sister. Since acquiring it, the seller has made the car roadworthy, with a new water pump, new tires, and more. There is surface corrosion over much of the engine compartment and chassis and the body shows a few garage-incurred dings, but then again, the car has only 1,030 miles. “It runs and drives like new,” says the seller."

Am I seeing this correctly, Shadow Gray with Green interior? Now that's unusual. I am surprised the General let them build it that way.

Bill