View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 01:50 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,378 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJesse View Post
I ordered a 22 Super Stock on 3/11 and got the VIN the very next day. White Knuckle with the only options being Harmon Kardon Audio group and the rear seat delete.

If it's the same time frame as my 21 Super Stock, it will be 15 weeks until delivery day.
That one was also Octane red. Very pretty color.

The Challenger SRT forum has a feature where you can check daily for your build sheet and Monroney sticker. It's at the top of the home page. Just type in your VIN to check.

Unfortunately the 21 Super Stock met an untimely demise with only 386 miles on the clock. Yes, I totaled it.

Since you did a factory order, your name will also be in the upper right hand corner of the Monroney. Kinda cool.

i also have a 22 TRX, which I think is even more fun to drive than the Super Stock.
UGH! That's terrible about your 21 Superstock! Looks like you just got your order in, under the wire! And you got the VIN which means its going to get built. The stop order went into effect last week.

BTW the same dealer is offering 11% or $10,000 under MSRP on the TRX's, in case you need another.

Thanks for the SRT Forum link. It is the same one that I was using without going directly to the Dodge website.

Last edited by njsteve; 03-31-2022 at 02:15 AM.