View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 08:46 AM

Default Re: Ok guys.. I have some super bad news.. Please

I really am a loss for words here, shocked is more like it. I was introduced to Larry by Bruce at Barrett-Jackson 05. Right after we started talking about cars and numerous other things, I knew he was a class act. We gathered around the 69 BM Phase III Corvette and had a great ole time, talking about what we so dearly loved, musclecars and supercars.

I met up with him again at SCR8, and continued on in our discussion and knowledge of musclecars. I remember him sitting beside me in the parking lot in front of the Holiday Inn, when all of a sudden his lawn chair collapsed and his rearend ended up on the pavement. We both had a good laugh about that.

Since I met him, and until the remaining years of my life, anytime I see a BM car for sale, or even hear the words Baldwin Motion, or Motion prepped Corvettes, Camaro's, etc, I will think of Larry. His knowledge on Baldwin Motion cars was top notch. I will miss talking with you Larry, like so many of us who came into your life, and your life into ours. You will be missed.

I wanted to share a touching part from one of the last PM's Larry sent me.

"I value you as a new friend like many of the guys on here I think I have found a new home."

Until we meet again Larry.....

Seems there are few people with morals anymore. A man who works all of his life to pruchase the cars of his dreams, and some pathetic looser rips them off when he passes away. How pathetic.