Thread: Opportunist?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 08:46 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

This is the part that he wrote in his video comments that bothered me!

"This car didn’t have one like most project Camaros, and you can fake/get remade to anything you want for 200$"

Then if you watch his videos, he says several times if anyone is interested in purchasing any of the cars that you see to contact him, and he gives his contact info. So, I took it that he is trying to make money off of a car that he has deemed as a 69 Z/28 that has no trim tag but is willing to either buy a fake trim tag or suggests that the new owner can. That's monetizing to me.

I can appreciate a young man trying to carry on the hobby and I'm not trying to just totally beat the guy up, but this all comes from his own YouTube channel along with many incorrect facts. He even states in one of the videos I watched that they only made 12,000 69 Z/28's and someone corrected him in the comments. Then he was decoding a 69 and a 70 Chevelle and said that because the VIN starts with 136 that it proves they were only malibu's, only 138 would be a SS. And someone corrected him in the comments on that also.
He just needs to get off his channel and go do a lot of research and come back because most of the comments on there are from people praising his knowledge and input as gospel.
The Following User Says Thank You to 6667ss138 For This Useful Post:
TMagda (12-05-2023)