View Single Post
Old 07-11-2023, 10:35 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Block Bill View Post
Thank You Supreme Deluxe, it is good to hear I am not loosing my mind here. I am currently battling with "Steve" a manager @ Bring A Trailer to refund my monies including the $349.00 I paid their "Snapper" photographer and so far they offered me $99.00 and laid down like a dead fish on the Snapper money.

It is not the last that Bring A Trailer has heard form me. I have been involved in many a sale of Original Cars through Dana Mecum since 1993 and helped David Burroughs found the Bloomington Gold Benchmark and Survivor awards back in 1990 & 1991 so I know a thing or (2) about an original cars no matter what brand, model or options.

When you sell more cars Annually than ALL AUCTIONS combined WORLD WIDE I guess you can get away with about anything when t comes to selling cars. B.S. I call it
I've sold 4 and bought 5 cars on BaT. All transactions worked-out well. Their mode of communication is unusual. I complained about the Snappr photos on my 99 before it was listed, and they agreed they were not good. I wanted them redone by someone else. Instead, they edited them and I decided to accept that solution as it was a $25K car and I ultimately felt they were adequate.

I have heard first-hand poor experiences from others. For me, it has been vastly positive. In fact, they got involved with a reluctant buyer on one of my Corvettes and held his feet to the fire to follow-through on his winning bid.

I have been on there since the beginning, before the auctions. It's quirky. I gave up early on writing my own descriptions, since they won't allow it, so I write my own narrative in my first post in the thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SupremeDeluxe For This Useful Post:
Big Block Bill (07-12-2023), napa68 (07-12-2023)