View Single Post
Old 06-28-2023, 08:48 PM

Thanked 1,231 Times in 576 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetop View Post
Toll Brothers said 35% of new home construction incorporates solar power and that figure is growing each year.

Black and Decker just built a 280,000 sq ft factory in Kentucky 100% solar powered and they are selling excess power back to the ,local grid.

Six Flags in Ca is going 100% solar,

Home Depot is making all their stores 100% solar-the stores they already did are 100% off the grid. Chase bank regional office , 13k employees in Columbus went solar and is 85% powered by solar soon to be 100%

The Grid and Ev's will be fine. I just drove up Rt 23 from Columbus to Michigan and solar panels on factories and office building are going up everywhere.

As for "15 minute towns" the US is not Denmark where you can drive across the country in a an hour. The biggest real estate trend in the US is people moving from large cities out to the country.

No one is going to take away cars or homes. The US has a million gov't programs and incentives to get first time buyers into homes.
I am not getting your reply.. are you saying that what the DOE says virtual power plants "are" is perhaps not... or perhaps people are going to adapt? or that corporations are collecting green subsidies like hogs at the feeding trough is unusual?-- Finally are you saying that the Great Reset Agenda is not what the World Economic Forum SAYS it is?

Which is it or is it all of the above? Please enlighten me further.