View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 03:54 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1970 Custom Camper Black/Red Big Block

I will not be able to get to this project for another year or two and do not like to let them sit. Finishing up two other restorations at the moment. This would make a very cool tow rig restored to original. It is a fairly rare truck. Factory black exterior and red interior. It is a factory wood bed truck and woodgrain moldings with white steel wheels. Factory 402 big block/turbo 400 truck. The vin plate, blue door sticker and SPID all match the Washington State Title. I think this truck would look very sharp restored to how it looked when new. I have not ran across another factory Black with Red Interior 67-72 but, I'm sure they are out there.

Truck has been parked for years. It has all the typical 67-72 rust minus roof rail rust. The tailgate is also remarkably rust free. No pin holes. Truck did have a slide in camper for years so the tailgate was probably off of it for some time. The rockers, outer floors, cowl corners, fender cups, passenger side core support/inner fender and door bottoms will all need rust repair. Dash radio hole is uncut.

Shipping will probably cost $500-$1800 depending on where you are located. I can meet your shipper at Tacoma Narrows Airport.

Price: $3,500
Phone (253)229-nine three seven seven
Oliver
Attached Images

Last edited by Oliver; 09-22-2021 at 03:58 PM.
Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_4247.jpg IMG_4246.jpg IMG_4245.jpg IMG_4243.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...