View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 04:36 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

I just made a Nice Muscle car Bainbridge Isl Wa Cruz with Friends about 80 miles on Brand New Coker Firestone Super Sport Wide Oval Red Line FR70-14's. I found since I purchased my SS396 in 1983 I have had Bia's Ply tires continuously and am VERY please with the Ride and Performance and Look of this Current Tire. I have enjoyed the Compliant Ride and Confidence of my New tires which is Now offering a Driving experience that I have not encountered with the previous tires used; Vintage 70' Super sports & Pos-a-traction Torque Sixty's, BF Goodrich Silvertown Redlines, Firestone Wide Oval Redlines. I am Very Glad I can drive and enjoy the car like I have not in the past, Well, I mean driving confidence. The (Cosmetic-Appearance) Compromise is OK for a Red line tire, since the Redline is now raised vie recessed, which in my mind is minor & cosmetic most bystander will not tell much different. The Center tread sure looks Bias like and the shoulder is not too rounded. Great Tire.

Buy with Pride for a Car that should be driven.

Totally Different Story on my 69 Pacer; Kelsey G.Y. Wide Tread F70-14's till Death!
Attached Images