View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 11:15 AM

Default Black LOS 69 RS/Z JL8 Crossram

Hi all

I was talking recently with a friend who went with me back in 1995 (maybe 1996) to look at a black 1969 LOS RS/Z, Crossram JL8 car a guy in western VA owned. The car was restored and had (off memory) a ton of options...endura, blue light 8 track, deluxe. tilt, wood grain wheel, gauges, etc..

The car had a legit RPO rear (tapered tube) and GM crossram, but the lack of documentation, X code, tons of options, and ironically the fiberglass crossram hood prop rod location...I remember it was on the opposite side from what every photo I found showed...caused me to hold off. The price at the time was $19k (again going off memory). This was solid money for a 69 Z, even with options..

The guy who owned it was a HUGE Ford guy named Ed Ulyate (sp?) who owned a bunch of stuff including a 427 Cobra (real) a Rally Green Yenko and a few Boss 429 Mustangs (among a bunch of other cars).

Heard the car went to BJ and was sold that year...Any idea if it was real or what happened to it? Looking back..should have just bought it..lol
Attachments - The Supercar Registry Z28.jpg DZ.jpg dsnake 289.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...