View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 04:36 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: Central Chevrolet 2930 Peachtree Road N.W. Atlanta

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PeteLeathersac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Edgemontvillage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I would sure like to know what Central Chevrolet used for dealer identification on their new cars; was it a (foil) decal, a cast metal logo-emblem or maybe a plate/tag frame? Is there be a Yenko.net member with one of their cars who can provide some insight (and photos)? </div></div>

No photos but the guy seeking the original owner of his LT1 in the previously posted link indicated his car had a Central dealer emblem.
Anyone know the Central delivered L78 Camaro on the same page?
Here's the link again...
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/sout...t-atlanta.html

[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]
~ Pete </div></div>

Thanks Pete, I PM'd the Corvette Forum members from the linked thread who stated they had cars originally sold by Central Chevrolet in hopes they have dealer swag, ID (emblems, decals etc) or dealership photos they can share. I also posted a Craigslist wanted ad last week in the Atlanta market for memorabilia from Central Chevrolet however no hits as yet.