View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 08:42 PM
Administrator

Thanked 6,307 Times in 1,367 Posts
Default Re: NCRS Historical Document Services

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Verne_Frantz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mockingbird812</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charley Lillard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do we want to start a separate thread that people list their Zone-dealer info ? Not the car, just the zone info. </div></div>

I believe at least one Corvette site has done this and has a database with alot of Chevy dealerships. I don't recall which site however. </div></div>

http://www.ncrs.org/dealercodes.php

Verne </div></div>

That is the database I've used for years. In fact I just input the two dealerships with zones I received yesterday. Unfortunately that database has no controls that I'm aware of, so there could be data accuracy issues. Take for instance someone buys a car with a fake buildsheet and the new owner enters the data from the sheet. Well now the database has been corrupted. With that said I've used it for years and find it very useful, but be aware the data is not perfect.

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com