View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 11:05 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: Next Years Power Tour Car Part 2

I had a minor issue with the check engine light coming on.........I took the car back to Stefano and Cory at Nickey Chicago........It took Cory 5 minutes to tweak the ECM........after that we went to the "Gourmet" Dining spot in the Chicago area for Lunch........LOL........But......One thing that I still am not 100% with are the brakes......I guess I'm just getting spoiled driving with Power Brakes......It was recommended by Wilwood to go non power........But!!!!!........So......When I got home here is what was waiting for me.......so.....here is how I spent the night with a fully belly of Portillo's.....LOL......Had to remove the inner fender panel to get at the booster mounting nuts and to give me some access to making new brake lines.......that Eastwood flaring tool has paid for itself many times over just in the ease of flaring the lines on this project over those Chinese piece of Crap tools.....Great Job Eastwood!!!......I was also considering using a Hydro boost.....But.......I just don't like the way they look!!!

The Best things in life......Aren't Things