View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 12:24 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: Next Years Power Tour Car Part 2

The Fan assembly showed up today..........so.....Time to start dealing with getting the A/C condenser, supercharger intercooler, and radiator figured out and mounted.....also John at Speartech called and the harness is finished and ready to ship.......and......the headers will be here on Friday...........

So.....I originally was going to mount the intercooler on the front side of the core support, then the condenser, then the radiator and fans.......and that got a little complicated......so....I took the Vintage Air brackets and mounted the condenser per their instructions............Hummm!!!!.......then I took the intercooler and placed it in the middle position.......Hummm!!!.......the intercooler is only about an 1 1/2" thick.....Hummm!!...........Perfect.......So...I'l l make some mounting brackets and get everything mounted in that order........Condenser, Intercooler, Radiator.......The fans pull a little over 3000 fpm.........and if the A/C is on I won't be using any boost and vice versa........Maybe not the factory way to do it but that's what I'm gonna do..........Too Simple and there will be plenty of room for everything to fit......

The Best things in life......Aren't Things