View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 12:22 PM

Default Re: Letter from Joel Rosen

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 69LM1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Atuckman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rich- sounds like you had a disappointing experience. Sorry to hear that. If you wish to discuss further, would love to understand what you shared with Joel (owner history, NICB, physical evidence, etc) to learn more. Im also curious why he didn't write a letter.
</div></div>

If you know him then maybe you can ask him? I've never had a call returned, but I did have several people call and ask to buy the car before I got the N*CB report.

Mr Brother and I, after getting the maybe, called Joel for a few months wanting a letter, along with the previous owner of the car. I even offered an additional paperwork fee if that's what it took to get the letter.

I'd still like that letter, yes, no or maybe.

Since then I have been able to get an N*CB report on this car, and it came back Curry Chevrolet, near Baldwin. I suspect it may have been just a catalog or brought in car, who knows but Curry did advertise HiPo cars.

I really don't care if the answer is a no. It is what it is, but after paying good money I expect some form of paperwork. That's why I personally have a bad taste about this.

At the same time, I also paid Jerry to inspect the car and got paperwork and a report. Of course, nothing to do with motion, but that the car is an authentic Hugger Orange, X66D80, Radio Delete (I know incorrect term) car in &quot;Day 2 Trim&quot;. Point is, I expect something for my money, not just a phone call.

Car is N661188
Dealer Showed as 27079

RichP </div></div>
Rich, That Camaro looks awesome!!!!