View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 03:25 AM

Default Re: Morocco Family Racing finally............

Just an update, I found out why the carb fell off Dominics car 2 races ago, it wasnt loose, it popped off when the intake valve hung open allowing alot of fuel to ignite in the cylinder and escape the fastest way out.... out the intake and thru the carb. The motor was sent to Huddleston Performance in Tennessee to be fixed. In the mean time i bought him a Huddleston Performance 8.90 Sniper motor while his gets fixed, which we will use as a spare so we dont miss races. We didnt have any races until this past weekend to try the new motor out.
So, we had a great day despite Cole breaking his Cam in the 2nd round, now he gets the spare motor to use , Dominics new motor is Awesome ! It ran within a hundredth all 5 passes. he even won the Dial in round with an 8.807 on an 8.80 dial, goes to the semi finals and loses. I really hope they're done breaking stuff ! I depleted my racing budget for the year which includes the Chevelle for fixing the motor and buying the new one. its all good though, Its all about the kids !! Oh, by the way, Cole regained the points lead so breaking the cam is okay.... i guess ! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img]

Coles broken cam

Dominics new Sniper Motor

The Nickey Dragster in the winners circle !

Thanks for all the support !!!