View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 01:44 AM

Default Re: 2010 Yenko/SC Camaro

Pete, I am not concern at all with competition. But since you ask, I have no intentions at this time to build a 2010 Yenko Camaro. We have no version on the drawing table at this time. However, if the opportunity arose I would consider it, but only if I had reached some type of licensing aggrement from whoever owns the rights to the name Yenko. As I stated earlier if Tom obtains an approval to use the name Yenko then at least it is legal. Then let the industry and the market decide if it’s right or wrong.
As far as the re-pop bodies as you call them, at the time I was building an inventory for Dynacorn. Dynacorn later on decided to have all bodies assembled in Taiwan and would now sell me the components for American Muscle Cars to brand name the bodies as U.S. built by American Muscle Cars. We were licensed by GM's Licensing division which including several different testing to qualify. Dynacorn then refused to sell us the components and we never got chance to build a turn key 1969 Camaro. But, what I would tell a prospectus customer is to check the laws of the state that they would be titling the vehicle in. Thanks for asking.