The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Supercar/Musclecar Discussion (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   MCACN......Thanks everyone (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=124938)

Charley Lillard 11-28-2013 01:25 AM

MCACN......Thanks everyone

I just want to thank everyone. We supply the venue but the car owners bring the cars and the public comes to see them. It is not cheap to bring a car across country to a car show but we had scores of cars from all over. What I think I see is we have turned the corner and MCACN is the Musclecar equivalent of Pebble Beach. You see the best restoration shops from around the country restoring cars to debut at MCACN. You see car owners wanting to have their cars at MCACN. I spoke with magazine writers and editors and they all want to be there and experience what is happening. I'm sure the print in future mags will attest to this. Numerous time I was told it was the best car show they had ever been to. Cars will probably get restored faster because making MCACN is now a goal. I'm finally taking a deep breath and drinking a Margarita at home with a moment to try and let some of it sink in. Again.....Thanks everybody......

And it's not just about the cars. It is one big gathering of car people that turns out to be a great time for all.

Canuck 11-28-2013 01:44 AM

Re: MCACN......Thanks everyone

Well said Charlie. It is the equivalent of Pebble Beach for Muscle Cars, and pretty soon, the PB crowd will be referring to PB as the MCACN of vintage autos!

Paul

CamaroNOS 11-28-2013 01:48 AM

I had an awesome time!

I truly feel sorry for anybody who missed the show. I have been (like all of us) to a lot of car shows and NOTHING stacks up to this one. Where in the world do you go to see up close 500 plus factory muscle cars.

I am glad I made the 400 mile trip and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Thanks to all who put it on. What a class act!!!!

Paul

Ryan1969Chevelle 11-28-2013 01:55 AM

Thank you Charley, Bob Ashton, Mike G and the whole group who puts on the MCACN show.

I am hooked.

Ryan

resto4u 11-28-2013 03:07 AM

The quality of cars was beyond ones imagination. Not to mention the rarity of some of the cars. And the cost to transport these cars from arizona,california,colorado,washington,the south and new england states even canada. Some owners had anywhere from 2-4 cars. Thank you to all of you that had cars there for all the public to enjoy. Roger

ronebee 11-28-2013 02:17 PM

incredible show, flew up for Sunday, posted pics to facebook, now I have about 20 people that want to come with me next year. Just some incredible stuff

Postsedan 11-28-2013 04:31 PM

Well Said Charley....like I have been saying for years.....it`s going to be even better next year [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]

How? You will see.....it shall be [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif[/img]

Dan

njsteve 11-28-2013 04:38 PM

Maybe I'll trailer my broken truck next year and enter it in the original owner, barn find class. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

(great show, by the way)

Postsedan 11-28-2013 04:52 PM

[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/haha.gif[/img]

Dan

69hurstSC 11-28-2013 05:15 PM

As having showed and now vended I can say that MCACN really is the ultimate destination for both entities. If your product is at the show, you are now associated with the elite of the elite. And if you have a show car in the field, you are amongst the rarest and most desirable Corvette's and Muscle Cars that can be displayed.

My only regret is that I hadn't attended the prior shows before last year.

Congrats to all and we'll see you in another 360 days!