The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   In need of pre '80's Muscle Cars for a Movie May 7th (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=171616)

47Hammer 04-28-2022 02:41 PM

In need of pre '80's Muscle Cars for a Movie May 7th

Howdy All,

We're shooting a movie / video project and could use a few more car's if anyone's interested or in the area. The shoot will take place Saturday May 7th in the city of Acton which is located just north of Los Angeles, Granada Hills near the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys.

We need pre-1980 Muscle cars for static and some driving scenes to complete the shoot. Any and all cars will only be driven by the vehicle owners driving through a canyon like setting.

We'll need the cars for 4 to 6 hours and will provide breakfast, lunch and dinner, if necessary, along with gas reimbursement.

Looking specifically for '69-'78 Camaro's and Mustang's and Corvettes, however we would love to see some former road race cars too. I'm very flexible here so please contact with information on what you have or can get.

Thank you, Super Car Registry! :headbang:

Regards,

Bart Rome
818-571-4701

AnthonyS 04-28-2022 02:58 PM

Hi Bart, you should post up something at the Rock Store too, if you haven't already. I know it's primarily a motorcycle hang out from when I was in that world, but sometimes cars show up - same with Neptune's Net.

Good luck with the project!
Anthony

47Hammer 04-28-2022 04:22 PM

Thanks Anthony,

I'm flying into Los Angeles this Sunday and will continue to contact friends with these cars. I guess I should have never sold my '69 lol

The Rockstore and Neptune's Net were always the Sunday tradition since before high school. I've been very fortunate to be able to ride with my brother and the same guys and gals from my teens.

I know we have some friendlies down in the OC but I don't want to ask them to put a 100 round trip on their machines.

Bart :beers:

tjs44 04-29-2022 01:28 AM

Bummer,I have a show at the Fullerton Airport that day.Would have had a choice of 3 cars.Keep me in mind.Have had my cars in commercials before.Tom

Too Many Projects 04-29-2022 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 47Hammer (Post 1589626)
Thanks Anthony,

I'm flying into Los Angeles this Sunday and will continue to contact friends with these cars. I guess I should have never sold my '69 lol

The Rockstore and Neptune's Net were always the Sunday tradition since before high school. I've been very fortunate to be able to ride with my brother and the same guys and gals from my teens.

I know we have some friendlies down in the OC but I don't want to ask them to put a 100 round trip on their machines.

Bart :beers:

It never hurts to ask. It's their choice if they want to put the miles on. Personally, I'd love to have an excuse to drive that far and be in a movie to boot ?? Hell, yeah !!